What counts as an urgent repair?
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundry
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or unsecure
Should you require an urgent repair outside of office hours, please see the Tradespeople section for directions.
Please note you MUST notify your property manager by 9.30am the next working day should you contact a tradesperson after hours.