What counts as an urgent repair?
- A burst hot water service
- A blocked or broken toilet
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of gas, electricity or water supply to the property
- A failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance on the premises for hot water, cooking, heating or laundry
- Any fault or damage that causes the premises to be unsafe or unsecure
Should you require an urgent repair outside of office hours, please see the Tradespeople section for directions.
Please note you MUST notify your property manager by 9.30am the next working day should you contact a tradesperson after hours.
Should an urgent repair arise out of office hours, you are authorised to contact the following tradespeople.**
Should the call out of the tradesperson not be deemed an urgent repair, then the tenant will be liable for the payment of the account.
Please refer to the definition of an Urgent Repair on our website under Renting.
|Maintenance:||All Care Repair (Trevor)||0401 068 202|
|Plumber:||Greg Agnew||0418 205 897|
|Electrician:||Never Late Electrical||6581 5536|
|Locksmith:||East Coast Locksmiths||0414 497 555|
|Windows:||Pavy's Glass||0438 848 928|
|Cleaning:||Port Crystal Cleaners||0412 536 543|
|Carpet Cleaning:||Super Genie||0418 652 890|
If a tenant does contact one of the listed tradespeople, we ask that they advise their property manager by 9.30am of the next working day.
Our office hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm and Saturday 8.30am - 12.00pm.
** Please note that tenants who have been given the landlord or landlord's tradespeople as after hour contacts, should contact them directly in preference of above.